Monday, September 28, 2009

Yep, it was Monday!

Hey, everyone!  Glad you all made it through the day without me.  Be you missed me, huh?

Here is today's update...

8th grade:  Timed Writing Prompt over Lord of the Flies.  If you missed it, you'll need to make arrangements to stay after school on Tuesday or Wednesday.

7th grade:  Work in Ladders to Success Books, pp. 13-20.  You will also need to stay after school to get this caught up.

6th grade:  Same as 8th grade.

I will also be out of the classroom tomorrow, as I am working on some other stuff in the District Office.  There is also the possibility that I will be gone Wednesday, as I have jury duty.  Hopefully, I will see you all on Thursday!

I am sending some more for you to do with the sub tomorrow, so be good kids like I know you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!