Well, when I finally got back online today, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I had been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by two online friends, Jenn at Craftyful Gardens and Michelle at Upsy Daisy. How sweet of them, dontcha think?!
In order to claim this award, you must tell 7 relatively unknown things about yourself, and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
So here goes:
1. I am a rabid basketball mom--it is my dirty little secret
2. I am a Seventh-Day Adventist
3. I have been married for nearly 22 years to the greatest man in the world
4. I have been teaching at the same school for so long that I now have "grandstudents"
5. I am a fan of the Star Wars epic, and my son and I compete in Lego StarWars as often as possible
6. I am a certified K-12 Principal in 6 states and currently "shopping" for my first principal assignment
7. I attended 18 different schools in 13 years. Maybe that's why I have worked at the same one for so long. LOL.
Fifteen Recipients of this award from me--they are doing amazing stuff, so please check them out!
I hope you all have fabulous day and enjoy the rest of your weekend! The wind is blowing here, once again--welcome to spring in my end of the world!