Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Birthday

So, the first card was for my DH's sister; this one is for mine.  She turns 40 in a few days.  I've been checking out Robyn's punnylicious stamps, and for some reason, when I was looking at images from one of my cartridges, it hit me..."Just chicken in..."  I thought it was funny.  Don't know if Robyn thought of it already, but I thought I would use it.  My sister lives about 1200 miles away, and due to financial constraints, we go LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG periods of time without seeing each other.  So I made her this cute card.

Recipe:
DCWV Neutrals Stack
Coredinations Brights Stack
Animal Kingdom cartridge
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
White Gelly Roll pen
MS Gold Paint marker
MS dye ink marker in Brick
MS blending pen
SU Yoyo yellow marker
SU Crystal Effects
G2 black gel pen

Barn cut at 2"; Tractor cut at 3/4"; Chicken and Rooster cut at 3"
Coloring, gluing with zig two-way; Rooster adhered with Elmer's dimensional tape
Crystal Effects added to feathers, combs, wings of birds.

Thanks for looking!  Followers and comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!