Friday, December 24, 2010

For a Dear Father In Law

My darling Father-in-Law is really one of the neatest people I know.  He is 86 years old, and he is just such a light in  our lives.  However, he is really hard to buy gifts for.  Every birthday and Christmas, I struggle to think of something for him.  There isn't really anything he needs or wants, so it's tough.  I do know that he loves, loves, loves cranberries.  So, I looked for a cranberry cookie recipe and found these on the Martha Stewart site--and the best thing?  No high altitude adjustments!  Awesome, right?  Put 'em on a decorative plate, wrap it up with some seasonal cellophane, and tie it with a bow!  He absolutely loved it, too!  Swoosh!
Mmmmmmmm! Of course I tried one, and they were divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!