Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh My Goodness! I'm So Excited!!!

I received an email this morning informing me that I have been selected to participate on the Flaunt It Fridays design team for 2011!  I am so incredibly excited about this.  It is my favorite challenge blog, and I can't wait to get started.  Trying to do "non-card" types of things has really forced me to expand my papercrafting skills--and to do it on a budget is even more challenging, but I'm managing that too!  Check out Flaunt It Fridays by clicking on one of the buttons at right!

The first ever Flaunt It Fridays blog hop is on January 7.  Please join the hop and check out the cool projects we will be making with Hello Kitty Greetings.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jen! Yo go girl!!! This will make FiF's even more fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEEEE!!! CONGRATS MY FRIEND!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU & YOU DESERVE IT!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!;)
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!