Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lots Going On...

I'm having a really busy weekend!  Whew!  Our school is a 4-day school, and we have Mondays off, thank goodness!  And we didn't have any athletics this weekend because most of the schools we compete against are still on Winter Break.  So, guess what I did?....I put my Christmas tree and decorations away!  Aren't you all so proud of me?  I also went grocery shopping and started cleaning out my filing cabinet...a chore I try to do every January, but it didn't get done last year!  Ewwwww...So tomorrow I'm going to finish that chore and get some cleaning and laundry done.  Then I'm gonna work on lunch bills for our school's cafeteria.  And maybe, just maybe, I will get into the scrap room and finish the thank you cards I've been working on.  Haha.  I really feel strongly that thank you cards are necessary.  I won't let my kids play with a gift or spend gift money until the thank you card has been written.  Such a mean mom, but hopefully they will remember that gratitude is important!  Have a fabulous day, Crafty Friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!