Monday, February 11, 2013

A Card for a Friend

Hi, all...

Today I am going to share a card I made for a friend who is going through a rough patch.  She is an amazing, uplifting woman who is such a light and so dedicated to God that it is really hard to see her down.  I hope this card cheers her up!  The cute digi is from Sherri Baldy designs.  If you follow her blog, she does freebies just about every Friday, so go check her out.



The sentiment is stamped with a thought from the Whimsical Designs "Everyday Sentiments" set, which you can purchase here.  I cut the cute little heart from Doodle Charms.  I ran the background paper through my Textured Impressions with the Cuttlebug Paisley folder, then added some green gingham paper and some ribbon.  The digi and the heart are adhered with Elmer's Pop Up glue dots.  I repeated my "clear nail polish" trick for the glossy effect on her glasses.


I hope you enjoy her!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!