Sunday, October 10, 2010

Is this really happening?

Try not to fall over everyone.  I'm actually making a new post.  This is a cute thank you card I made for my daughter's birthday guests.  Love how it turned out.  Just a postcard style.

I downloaded some printable background paper from scrapbookscrapbook.com.  Mounted that on Cordinations cardstock.  Stapled on some ribbon (Hobby Lobby, I think) with yellow staples from CTMH.  Then added a stamp and some diecuts from Animal Kingdom...using the "head" feature, cut at 1 3/4".  Then I used chalks to color them and MS markers to color in the lines.  Voila!  What do ya think?

2 comments:

  1. Ca-ute! After checking out your blog I signed into blogspot and realized it has been over a year since I posted anything on my blog! Guess I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you better. I actually got four pages scrapped this weekend in Phillip's 2008 book. Nina's...not so much!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!