Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WINNER!!!

Hi, everyone...I have chosen the winner of my Flaunt It Fridays Blog Candy!!!!



65 
Becky said...

Awe, I love your projects! Great job. Thanks for sharing them with us and for being in this FUN blog hop!

Great blog candy too!

becky.mayhewlear@gmail.com

I've emailed you, Becky!  Get back to me with your address by Friday, so I can mail your candy to you!  Congratulations!


Thanks to everyone who played along and became my new friend!  I'm so appreciative of all of you.  This has been a very busy week with school improvement plans for three schools due on Friday, but I will be back later with more fun creations!
Have a great day!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Wow! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so excited. That blog hop was so fun. Thanks for being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Becky! Thanks for visiting me blog Jenifer, I didn't realize Beth was your cousin! Small world, huh? :)I love all you recent Hello Kitty projects. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!