Friday, February 18, 2011

FIF Design Team--Forever Young Challenge



Hi, there, everybody!  This week's cut is actually from Forever Young, but since I don't have that cartridge, I used Gypsy Wanderings for the silhouette.  I cut my oval card from Wild Card.  The decorative oval filagree also came from Wild Card.  I used Printing Press for the scalloped oval.  I cut the white oval card, and inked up the edges.  I added the scalloped oval, cut from DCWV All Dressed Up stack.  Then I added the vellum layer, the oval filagree.  On top of this, I put the silhouette.  I added stickles and a few flowers from the Stampin Up Pretties Kit...I colored these with SU markers and glued them on.  I'll be sending this card to my Granny for her 92nd birthday in April....can't wait!  Thank you for looking, and I love your comments, so keep them coming!  Have a fabulous Friday, and I can't wait to see what you will create!

Jen

3 comments:

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!