I loaded the base image, then used the window feature to add the top part of the box with the window cutout. If you select both images BEFORE returning to the mat, they will be compatible sizes. I put each part of the box on a separate layer. Then I stretched both sections until the box would fit a set of 4"x6" cards. Just make sure you look at the measuring tools and keep the measurements the same for both boxes. I cut the box using DCWV Glitter Stack paper, with the Cricut on max speed and max pressure. This paper can be a bit rough on blades, so if you have one that is a bit dull, that is the one to use. Assemble the box by scoring on the score marks and adhering with liquid adhesive (I LOVE Zip Dry by Beacon Adhesives) or with Super Sticky Tape. I push the corners on the bottom part of the box in a little further than the outer edge and trim the excess. On the top part of the box, I keep the corners a little wider, so the box will fit together more easily.
I cut a piece of clear acetate at 4x6 and adhered it to the inside of the top. The flower is from the SU Pretties Kit, colored with Martha Stewart markers. Stick pin and beads also from the Pretties Kit--red beads were in the stash.
I am working on a set of cards to put in the box. I will try to get pictures posted this weekend. Thanks for looking!