Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge "Inchies"

I have to admit, I have never heard of the concept of "inchies."  My daughter and I were blog hopping, looking for fun challenges, when I ran across this one at the Cuttlebug Challenge site.  We finally decided to make a Tic-Tac-Toe game, using one-inch pieces.  We used our Cricut Expression with Sure Cuts A Lot to cut the letters on chipboard, then covered them with Stampin Up paper (red) and another paper that I can't remember who the company is.  We also cut the board out of chipboard and covered it with paper from the DCWV All About Boys stack.  We love the way it turned out!  Very fun!  We are going to include it in a birthday package for a friend who is turning 6 next week.  Check out the rest of our fun challenge entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!