Saturday, June 12, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #2 from Emma


I don't have Stretch Your Imagination, so I used Everyday Paper Dolls and Accent Essentials.  Since Father's Day is just around the corner, I decided to try something for my beloved father-in-law.  I used the stars Cuttlebug folder in my Sizzix Textured Impressions, then cut out the stars and used the white Martha Stewart paint pen.  The interior paper is from the DCWV All About Boys stack.  I used the red Martha Stewart glitter paint pen for the lettering.  I love how it turned out.  I have never made one of these cards before, but I will be making many more in this style.  I love, love, love how fun it is.  I finally organized my crafting space, and it's nearly summer vacation, so more will be coming!

1 comment:

  1. lol....THIS IS SOOO SOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it!! Thank you sooo much for joining my throwback Thursday Challenge!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!