Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge

The trigger this week, which is the first of this type I have tried, is a great picture of popsicles!  Yummy!  And I love the colors too.  Since my MIL's 85th birthday is this week, I decided to do this challenge as a tribute to her.  I used my Cricut Expression (of course, can't live without it), to cut shrink plastic images from Doodlecharms.  I then painted these with MS glitter paint pens and shrank them.  I used some small chipboard squares, covered them with SU patterned paper and glued on the "Shrinky Dinks."  attached a bit of wire to some SU Rhinestone brads, added a bow, and voila! I really like how it turned out, and my MIL will love it, I'm sure.  If you happen to read this, check out the Moxie Fab site at http://www.moxiefabworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!