Sunday, June 20, 2010

Throwback Thursday #3

Ok, so this is becoming my FAVORITE challenge!  I have to admit, though, I wasn't exactly excited when Emma included that little bit about the project having to be an *altered item*.  This is definitely NOT my forte.  But, what the heck.  I love PDDU and Emma's Dracula was so cute, and the Peachy Keen monster faces soooooooo adorable, that I had to give it a try.  Plus, Emma is my first-and so far, only-follower, so I had to show her some love for that.  Anyway, I love the Frankenstein in the PDDU cartridge, and I have saved some items to alter.  I'm not thrilled with the way this project turned out, but I still have time before Halloween to work on it.  I used an instant coffee jar that I washed and sterilized.  Wrapped it in a strip of Banana Core'dinations Textured cardstock, then added my 3" characters to it.  The tag hanging off the jar says, "Can I be Frank?"  on the front, and on the inside, "You are the ghoul of my dreams!!"  Think I might add some ribbon to the lid and something else.  Not sure what tho!

1 comment:

  1. THIS CAME OUT SOOOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE how you decorated a simple empty coffee jar! VERY WELL DONE my friend! Thank you for being a part of my throwback Thursday challenges!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read your comments! Thanks for the love!